What We Are Doing to Keep Everyone Safe
- Our front of house staff are all wearing masks, whether or not they are vaccinated. We ask that if our customers are not vaccinated that you please wear a mask whenever you are not seated at your table. For vaccinated customers, it is your choice whether or not to wear a mask.
- Tables will be sanitized between each seating. Silverware and glasses are cleaned in the dishwasher, then sanitized again before being placed on your table.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available in our foyer and in the restroom areas.
- Frequent hand washing by our team members.
- Checking temperatures of staff. All staff is required to report any signs of illness.
- Allowing fresh outdoor air for ventilation whenever possible.