What We Are Doing to Keep Everyone Safe
- Our staff who has been fully vaccinated will be allowed to go without a mask. If our staff chooses to wear a mask, they may!
- Tables will be sanitized between each seating. Silverware and glasses are cleaned in the dishwasher, then sanitized again before being placed on your table.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available in our foyer and in the restroom areas.
- Frequent hand washing by our team members.
- Checking temperatures of staff. All staff is required to report any signs of illness.
- Allowing fresh outdoor air for ventilation whenever possible.
What We Ask of You
- If you are fully vaccinated we invite you in without a mask! If you are not fully vaccinated yet, please wear your mask upon entering and anytime you are not at your table.
- Our serving staff will bring you takeout boxes for leftovers, but if you would prefer us to box your leftovers for you please ask.
- Adhere to table time limits – 90 min for tables of 2 and 120 min for 3+ ppl in order to reduce your indoor exposure