Starting Monday, January 4th we are excited to welcome you back for inside dinning! Curbside take-out will still be available as well. Below are some of the steps we are taking to keep you safe while dining with us!
What We Are Doing to Keep Everyone Safe
- Our staff will all be wearing masks (correctly!). Our bussers will also be wearing gloves.
- Tables will be sanitized between each seating. Silverware and glasses are cleaned in the dishwasher, then sanitized again before being placed on your table. We have plastic wrapped silverware available upon request.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available in our foyer and in the restroom areas.
- Frequent hand washing by our team members – every hour and also after any credit card/cash transaction.
- Our servers are asked to handle only the clean, unused items while our bussers will handle all of the used, dirty items. This includes silverware, glassware, plates, condiments, etc.
- Single use menus (also can be saved by our guests for take-out!) or use our QR code at the host desk
- Checking temperatures of staff and guests as they arrive. All staff is required to report any signs of illness.
- Allowing fresh outdoor air for ventilation whenever possible.
- Using MERV 13 filters and filter fans to reduce virus particles in the air.
What We Ask of You
- Wear a mask when you are not seated at your table
- Checking temperatures of all guests as they arrive.
- Make reservations, as we have limited seating capacity
- Give other guests 6 feet of space and do not gather in the foyer or in the bar
- Adhere to table time limits – 90 min for tables of 2 and 120 min for 3+ ppl in order to reduce your indoor exposure