215-646-1788 Opt 3 for reservations
Christmas Eve – 3PM-7:30PM
Christmas Day – CLOSED
New Year’s Eve – 4PM-9PM
New Year’s Day – CLOSED
Join us on Thursday, November 26th for Thanksgiving! Reservations for dine-in can be made between 1PM and 6:30PM by calling 215-646-1788 option 3. We will also be offering our Thanksgiving menu for take-out/curbside pickup on Thursday from 1PM and 6:30PM as well. You can pre-order takeout by calling 215-646-1788 option 3.
Dine-In Thanksgiving Menu
We are excited to welcome you back for inside dinning! Our patio and take-out will still be available as well. Below are some of the steps we are taking to keep you safe while dining with us!
What We Are Doing to Keep Everyone Safe
- Our staff will all be wearing masks (correctly!). Our bussers will also be wearing gloves.
- Tables will be sanitized between each seating. Silverware and glasses are cleaned in the dishwasher, then sanitized again before being placed on your table. We have plastic wrapped silverware available upon request.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available in our foyer and in the restroom areas.
- Frequent hand washing by our team members – every hour and also after any credit card/cash transaction.
- Our servers are asked to handle only the clean, unused items while our bussers will handle all of the used, dirty items. This includes silverware, glassware, plates, condiments, etc.
- Single use menus (also can be saved by our guests for take-out!) or use our QR code at the host desk
- Checking temperatures of staff and guests as they arrive. All staff is required to report any signs of illness.
- Allowing fresh outdoor air for ventilation whenever possible.
- Using MERV 13 filters and filter fans to reduce virus particles in the air.
What We Ask of You
- Wear a mask when you are not seated at your table
- Checking temperatures of all guests as they arrive.
- Make reservations, as we have limited seating capacity
- Give other guests 6 feet of space and do not gather in the foyer or in the bar
- Adhere to table time limits – 90 min for tables of 2 and 120 min for 3+ ppl in order to reduce your indoor exposure
Join us for brunch every Sunday from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm. We’re also offering $5 Mimosas! Look forward to seeing you Sunday mornings!
Spring House Brunch Menu
Our patio is open from 4-8PM everyday, weather permitting. We are very grateful for your continued support through out this difficult time. We can’t wait to see you and serve you!
– We strongly recommend reservations (yes, we are taking reservations for the patio now!). We will take walk-ins if space allows. After you check in with the host outside, if you are waiting for a table please wait in your vehicle and we will text you when your table is ready. Please note that reservations are weather dependent and we will notify you early in the day if the patio will be closed for the evening.
– Please bring a mask with you to wear anytime you are not seated at your table. Everyone’s health is very important to us!
– Please be patient, as we are reopening our business. We will do our very best to meet the high service standards you are used to. There are new cleaning and safety procedures in place with limited staff, so thank you in advance for your understanding.
– We anticipate high demand for a very limited number of tables that we are allowed to have. Tables are booked in advance with a few seatings each night, so please try to limit your time at the table to a reasonable interval.
Thank you again for your support and patience as we start the process of reopening!
Karleigh and Marisa Burns
Take Out Available Everyday 4-8PM!
The menu below is available for take out everyday from 4-8PM. Please call 215-646-1788 to order – if you call during the day, we will call you back at 3:30 to take your order.
We will be closed for 2 weeks starting Friday, March 13th and hopefully reopening on Friday, March 27th. We are following the recommendation of Gov. Wolf that all non-essential retail locations in Montgomery County should close for 14 days due to COVID-19. This was a very difficult decision, but one that we believe is in the best interest of our staff and customers. We’ll update this webpage with any new information as it is available. We hope everyone will give extra love and support to all small businesses in Montgomery County once the mandated closure is lifted. Please stay healthy and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Spring House Tavern Celebrates 300 Year Anniversary!
4th Annual Pike Fest 2019
Join us on Saturday, September 14th from 10am-4pm for the 4th Annual PikeFest! We’ll have several delicious appetizers and cold beer on tap. You can find us on the Pike this year and the restaurant will be open normal hours for lunch and dinner. We hope to see you there!